Anna specialises in real estate law, civil law, and economic law. She provides legal services to developers, represents clients in court disputes, and offers ongoing legal support to entrepreneurs in the field of real estate law. She drafts civil contracts, provides opinions and legal analyses related to real estate. Additionally, she supports clients in matters concerning labor law and social insurance.
She is the author of an article dedicated to the issue of simultaneously holding the position of a member of the executive body of a local government unit and the position of a president or a vice-president of a non-governmental organization, published in the “Wspólnota” Territorial Self-Government Journal (15th issue of the “Kurier Prawny” magazine). Furthermore, her master’s thesis titled “Public-Private Partnership in Local Government” in 2021 took first place in the 18th edition of the Professor Michał Kulesza Competition for the best doctoral dissertations and master’s theses on local government topics.
In her leisure time she enjoys travelling and reading books.
- She specialises in civil law, economic law, and real estate law.
- She gained her experience in law firms specialising in serving business entities, practicing in courts.
- During her practice, she provided services to companies in the energy industry, local government units, and cultural institutions.
- She has experience in drafting and analysing contracts, including contracts related to public transportation and copyright law.
- She holds a TELC certificate and an Academic Certificate of Proficiency in English at the B2 level.