Job Advertisement – Lawyer / Legal Apprentice (1st or 2nd year of apprenticeship)
Law Firm JGA Ginckaj, Morawiec, Olszewski, Stankiewicz Sp. p. is currently seeking a candidate for the position of:
Lawyer / Legal apprentice (1st or 2nd year of apprenticeship)
- providing legal assistance to a licensed restructuring advisor/legal counsel who performs duties as a trustee, court-appointed supervisor, administrator, or provides other restructuring advisory services, as defined in the Act of 15 June 2007 on the License of a Restructuring Advisor,
- drafting and reviewing draft procedural pleadings, contract drafts, regulations, legal opinions, and information primarily in the field of restructuring and bankruptcy law, as well as civil, commercial, economic, and labour law,
- preparing drafts of other documents within the scope of legal services provided to particular clients,
- drafting pleadings in civil proceedings,
- managing case files for assigned clients,
- assisting the legal counsel/senior specialist lawyer in ongoing legal support,
- representing clients in court if possessing the legal apprentice status,
- gathering information on the status of court and out-of-court proceedings conducted by the Law Firm,
- preparing analysis of judicial opinions.
- interest in restructuring and bankruptcy law matters (experience will be considered an additional asset),
- higher education in law (legal apprentice status is not required),
- practical knowledge of the English language (Legal English will be considered an additional asset),
- punctuality and ability to work under time pressure,
- logical and analytical thinking skills,
- familiarity with office equipment and MS Office, especially EXCEL,
- ability to work in a team, commitment, and willingness to develop professionally,
- good organisational skills, independence, diligence, and accuracy.
- employment contract for a probationary period (full-time),
- great professional development opportunities,
- interesting and responsible work, good working atmosphere,
- possibility to participate in a Legal English course,
- possibility of extending the collaboration.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.
If you are interested in participating in future recruitment processes conducted by our Law Office, please include a consent statement in your application documents, allowing the processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitments conducted by Radców Prawnych JGA Ginckaj, Morawiec, Olszewski, Stankiewicz sp.p. with its registered office in Katowice, for the next 12 months.
Example consent statement (giving consent is not obligatory):
“I hereby give consent for the processing of my personal data for the purpose of future recruitments conducted by Radców Prawnych JGA Ginckaj, Morawiec, Olszewski, Stankiewicz sp.p. with its registered office in Katowice, for the next 12 months.”
Please be informed that:
The administrator of your personal data is Radców Prawnych JGA Ginckaj, Morawiec, Olszewski, Stankiewicz sp.p. with its registered office at the following address: ul. Kilińskiego 34, Katowice.
If you have any questions regarding the protection of personal data in the recruitment process, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to our registered office with the note “Personal Data Protection.”
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the current or future recruitments (depending on the scope of the consent provided), based on Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, and the Labour Code of 26 June 1974.
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the recruitment process until its completion / for the duration of the current and future recruitments (depending on the scope of the consent provided), but no longer than 12 months.
You have the right to request access to your personal data from the data controller, as well as the right to rectify, erase, or restrict the processing of your data. You also have the right to object to the processing, the right to data portability, and the right to withdraw your consent at any time, to the extent provided by law.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the processing of your personal data contradicts the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Providing personal data is obligatory based on legal regulations, and in other respects, it is voluntary.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling.
Recipients of your personal data may include entities providing IT system services, acting in the name of and on behalf of the data controller in the performance of the aforementioned services.