Job Advertisement – Lawyer / Trainee Legal Counsel (1st year of apprenticeship)
JGA Ginckaj, Morawiec, Olszewski, Stankiewicz Sp. p. law firm is currently seeking a candidate for the position of:
Lawyer / Trainee Legal Counsel (1st year of apprenticeship)
• drafting and reviewing drafts of pleadings, contracts, regulations, legal opinions and information, primarily in the field of civil, commercial, and economic law,
• drafting other documents as part of legal assistance provided to specific clients,
• drafting letters in civil proceedings,
• managing the case files of particular clients,
• providing support to a legal advisor/senior specialist in ongoing legal matters,
• representing the firm in court proceedings if qualified as legal apprentice,
• obtaining information on the status of court and out-of-court cases handled by the law firm,
• participating in client meetings at the clients’ premises,
• conducting analysis of judicial decisions.
• higher education in law (an apprentice status is not required),
• practical knowledge of English (Legal English will be an additional asset),
• openness and communication skills,
• punctuality and ability to work under time pressure,
• ability for logical and analytical thinking,
• knowledge of office equipment and MS Office software,
• ability to work in a team, commitment, and willingness to develop professionally,
• good organisational skills, self-reliance, diligence, and accuracy,
• experience in medical and pharmaceutical law, or real estate law will be an additional asset.
• employment contract (full-time),
• great opportunities for professional development,
• interesting and responsible work,
• good working atmosphere,
• possibility to participate in a Legal English course,
• possibility of contract extension.
Interested individuals are kindly requested to send their CV and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com
In the case of any interest in participating in future recruitment processes conducted by the Law Firm, please include in your application a statement concerning your consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of using it in subsequent recruitments carried out by the Law Firm within the next 12 months.
Example of a statement (consent is not mandatory):
“I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of using it in subsequent recruitment processes conducted within the next 12 months by the JGA Ginckaj, Morawiec, Olszewski, Stankiewicz Sp.p. law firm, with its registered office in Katowice.”
We would like to inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data is JGA Ginckaj, Morawiec, Olszewski, Stankiewicz Sp.p. law firm, with its registered office in Katowice at 34 Kilińskiego Street.
Should you have any queries regarding the protection of personal data in the recruitment process, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and in writing to the address of our registered office with the annotation ‘personal data protection’.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of current or future recruitment processes (depending on the scope of the given consent) under Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, and the Labor Code of 26 June 1974.
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the recruitment process until its completion / for the duration of the current and future recruitment processes (depending on the scope of the given consent), but no longer than 12 months.
You have the right to request access to your personal data from the data administrator, the right to correct, delete or restrict the processing thereof, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer your data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, to the extent provided by the law.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the processing of your personal data contravenes the provisions on personal data protection.
Providing personal data is mandatory if based on legal regulations, in other cases it is voluntary. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of such consent obtained before its withdrawal.
Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling.
Recipients of your data may include entities providing IT system services, acting on behalf of and in the name of the administrator in the performance of the aforementioned services.
JGA acts as a legal advisor in the sale transaction of a wind farm project.
Lawyers from JGA acted as legal advisors in the sale of shares in an entity appointed to develop a wind farm project with a total installed capacity of 10 MW. The sale transaction carried out in May 2022. JGA’s advisory role involved participating in the negotiation of the transactional documentation.
Karolina Wolnicka from JGA supervised the whole process.