Grzegorz MorawiecAttorney-at-law, Managing Partner
Grzegorz is an attorney-at-law with over 20 years of experience. He specialises in transactional matters and strategic advisory. He coordinates the legal and tax assistance for complex M&A and restructuring projects, providing advice on shaping legal structures both domestically and internationally, building and implementing corporate governance, and succession matters.
During the summer he enjoys sailing with family, and in winter he goes skiing. He spends the remaining leisure time with a good book.
- For over 20 years of practice he has provided advice in dozens of company acquisition and sale transactions, as well as various restructuring projects involving transformations, mergers, and divisions of companies.
- He coordinated the listing of entities on the Stock Exchange and supervised complex projects related to financing and debt restructuring.
- He has extensive experience in managing teams of lawyers serving multi-entity capital groups, including companies listed on the Stock Exchange.
- He has served on Supervisory Boards and has held positions in the Management Boards of special-purpose vehicles for several years.
- He has completed Legal MBA training.
- He is fluent in English.